While technological advancements have progressed in recent years, tourists still prefer travel brochures when planning vacations or learning about places. Travel brochures are primarily designed to provide detailed information about travel destinations, their history, and how to get there. So, embark on a journey through these most captivating travel brochure examples, guaranteed to inspire your next adventure!
Travel brochures remain a crucial part of traditional marketing since one of the researchers claims that 98% of respondents who were on multi-day trips picked up brochures either before or during their trip. It is for this reason that digital travel brochures are currently booming.
Moreover, this article discusses the importance of travel brochures as a part of brochure marketing, and how these travel brochure examples will provide you with a complete understanding of the various types of travel brochure templates that you can create.
Table of Contents
- Who can use a travel brochure?
- Why travel brochures are important for marketing?
- What to include in a travel brochure?
- Things to consider while advertising a travel brochure
- How to make a travel brochure?
- Travel brochure ideas
1. Who Can Use a Travel Brochure?
Travel Companies and Agencies
For travel agencies, brochures are crucial as they provide comprehensive information about destinations, hotels, visas, and health requirements and also act as a marketing tool that brings potential customers to the business.
When trying to find information on traveling, it can be hard to find all the details in one place, especially for those who are new to traveling. This is where travel brochures can be of great assistance.
Travel brochures are the main communication medium between a tour guide and travelers as tour guides can easily convey the message to their customers through these brochures.
2. Why Travel Brochures Are Important for Marketing?
Travel brochures are important as they provide detailed information about a destination, accommodations, activities, transportation, and visuals to create excitement.
Useful Marketing Tool
Travel brochure plays an important role in attracting new customers, retaining existing ones, and growing your business. Hence, travel brochures are vital to your marketing efforts.
Convey Message Effectively
Travel brochures represent your business, and if they are well-written and convey your services, they can easily entice potential customers to learn more. As a result, it’s essential that your travel brochure is well-designed and conveys the message correctly in order to reach out to the right audience.
Increase Awareness Among Newbie Tourists
Travel brochures help new travelers find safe places to travel as well as information about the atmosphere, food, and other accommodations. In short, they help newbie tourists to make an informed decision about where to go and what to do. Travel brochures are equivalent to travel guides, which is why having one for your business is important.
Additionally, travel brochures can be a useful tool for travel agents and other industry professionals to share information with clients. They are also tangible materials that can be kept and shared with others, providing a lasting impression and an opportunity for word-of-mouth marketing.
3. What to Include in a Travel Brochure?
A travel itinerary is a schedule where you outline all the details of your upcoming vacation, including the routes you plan to take and the places you will visit, as well as what activities you’re going to do while you’re away. In case you aren’t sure how to make a travel itinerary from scratch, you can take advantage of a travel itinerary planner as it will enable you to create your itinerary quickly.
Include a Map of Traveling Locations
In the case of a multi-day trip, including a map of several locations will save you a great deal of time compared to searching for different places one by one since a map enables travelers to visualize a number of different destinations in one place so they can remember them easily.
Food and Lodging Details
When brochures feature exotic food options and renowned accommodations, travelers are more likely to want to visit those places. Here is an example of how you can add these details in a creative way:
Description About Well Known Place
Providing brief details about traveling destinations on brochures will create curiosity among travelers. It is a good idea to add cultural stories and histories about these places, what event is being held here, and what else they are known for, etc.
When you include visually appealing images, there is a higher chance that people will learn about your tour packages and other services. Travelers frequently look for attractive visuals to help them make decisions on where to travel. Also, ensure you add high-resolution, professional images of your travels.
Sharing the good experiences your past customers had with your tour packages is another way to market your business. By doing so, you will build trust with new customers and encourage them to take advantage of your services.
Customer Benefits Including Special Offers
It is psychologically proven that people are more likely to see your brochure if you include some special offers with benefits. There are several ways in which you can provide discounts. For instance, you can offer a limited-time offer, coupons, etc.
Travel brochure branding includes your company logo, brand color and design, and information about your services. Thus, you can easily stand out from your competitors and build a loyal customer base.
A USP (Unique Selling Point) in a travel brochure is a feature or aspect of a destination or travel package that sets it apart from the competition and appeals to a specific target audience.
A well-crafted and engaging call to action can be a powerful tool for driving conversions and increasing the effectiveness of a travel brochure. Below are some effective CTAs you can include in your travel brochure:
- “Book your dream vacation today!”
- “Don’t miss out on our exclusive deals – call now!”
- “Limited time offer: Book by [date] and save [amount]!”
- “Ready for an adventure? Request your free travel guide now!”
- “Join us on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure – book now and enjoy [extra offer].”
It’s also important to make it easy for the readers to take the action by providing contact information, website, phone numbers, and social media links.
4. Things to Consider While Advertising a Travel Brochure
- Your competitors: Find out what your competitors are offering in their travel brochures, what are their USPs, what unique features and services they’re providing, and how they are marketing their travel brochures. This way, you will get a complete idea of how to make your brochure unique from your competitors.
- Target audience: It’s important to know who the target audience is for the brochure and tailor the advertising to appeal to them. This could include targeting specific demographics, interests, or behaviors.
- Media: The choice of media will depend on the target audience and budget. Some options include print ads in magazines, online ads on relevant websites, and social media advertising.
- Message: The advertising message should focus on the unique selling points (USPs) of the destination or package and create a sense of urgency or exclusivity to encourage bookings.
5. How to Make a Travel Brochure?
PhotoADKing is an online graphic design tool that allows users to create and design professional-looking travel brochures. Here are the basic steps to create a travel brochure with PhotoADKing:
- Go to the PhotoADKing website and sign up for an account.
- Search for the ‘travel brochure’ in the search bar.
- Select a template that best suits your needs.
- Edit the template’s layout and design elements by adding images and text.
- After designing your travel brochure, you can save it and download it.
6. Travel Brochure Examples
Travel brochure examples are a great way to find inspiration for your next vacation. They showcase a wide range of destinations, travel styles, and activities, making it easy to find the perfect trip for you. With detailed information on accommodations, transportation, and special deals, our travel brochure examples are an essential resource for anyone planning their next getaway.
Illustrated Travel Brochure Example
Minimal Travel Brochure Template
Beige White Travel Brochure Example
Golden Brown Travel Brochure
Colorful Travel Brochure Design
Travel Brochure with Destination Images
Jungle Safari Travel Brochure
Modern Travel Brochure
Creative Travel Brochure Design
White and Purple Travel Brochure
In conclusion, travel brochures are an effective way to showcase the highlights and unique features of a destination. The examples provided in this blog also demonstrate the various design elements and information that can be included in a travel brochure to entice potential travelers. By using high-quality images, clear and concise information, and an attractive design, travel brochures can help to inspire and inform potential travelers, ultimately leading to increased bookings and revenue for the destination or travel company. Overall, travel brochure examples are an important aspect of the travel industry and should be considered by any company or individual in the tourism business.