Tri fold brochure designs are one of the commonly preferred choices for business promotions.
Effective visual communication with cut-short details & call-to-action is the basics of Tri Fold Brochures Templates design. Thanks to the versatility of the design & power of the web, you can easily distribute digital brochures online or get them printed for one-to-one advertisements.
Do you know? Three-folding brochure design is chosen to display a new piece of content on every fold for impactful appeal
- What is a Tri Fold Brochure?
- Who is the trifold brochure design best for?
- Tips on How to Design a Trifold Brochure
- Tri-Fold Brochure Designs with Examples
What is a Tri Fold Brochure?
As the name suggests, a tri-fold brochure is a single sheet of paper divided into three panels. It is the right fit for great brochure designs for general purposes with Brochure Maker. The standard tri fold layout size is 8.5” by 11”. However, you’re always free to define custom dimensions according to your requirements.
Trifold pamphlets are also referred to as Z-Fold Brochures among graphic designers because of the way they’re wrapped.
Who is the trifold brochure design best for?
The major purpose of creating a trifold brochure is to provide maximum details to potential customers. For instance, you can easily promote tour packages; describe facilities provided by your school/college, list out the latest color palette launch, brief real estate projects, and so on.
In a nutshell, you may choose to leave a clue by sprinkling helpful information that drives inquiries using a professional tri fold brochure. Regardless of your business type or niche, you can utilize trifold brochures seamlessly.
You must be jumping in your seat to know how you can design a graceful brochure that increases your sales count, isn’t it? We’re here with a complete guide, go on!
Golden Tips: How to Design a Trifold Brochure on-point!
Are you a newbie on the hot seat making a tr-fold brochure for the first time? Worry no more! It’s no rocket-science to construct a tri-fold brochure & you can surely do it like a pro with appealing Brochure Maker, highly engaging & easy-to-customize brochure designs by your side. Especially healthcare brochure.
- Pick the best tri fold brochure design (we’re sharing more than a dozen of an example next)
- Edit & Personalize the entire brochure template according to your brand, concept, and products/services to advertise using simple drag-and-drop tools at PhotoADKing
- Adopt a foolproof brochure designing technique
15 Best Tri-Fold Brochure Designs with Examples to Implement
1. Select a size first
3 Folding Brochure Templates alone can be created in exaggerated sizes other than the standard size. Also, you can have the template in a distinct fold pattern & that defines how your entire brochure will be designed. We strongly recommend selecting size before crushing over anything else that forms the base after all.
You can either continue with the default trifold brochure template size or customize yours in seconds. Here are a few instances to take note of:
2. Adopt ‘extra-mile’ approach to design tri fold brochure
Think about the next step & lookout for possibilities beyond availability. Give more inputs & cultivate futuristic trifold brochure design ideas that bring out the best for your template.
We follow the footsteps of existing patterns but if you want to be different, you have to do something that justifies your requirements. Here are some effective & unique trifold brochures to adore:
3. Make at least one partition as “Key Section”
If you have only noticed, every tri fold brochure example will have one main section seeing which the readers understand its purpose. We call it a ‘key section’.
To do so, don’t look at the brochure as 3 folds but consider it as 3 sections on each page. What would you like to display in section-1, 2, and so on? Think about this! Here is an instance of better understanding:
As you can see, the design has minimal text (thus not making brochure crowdie) & has bold & attention-grabbing headers too.
4. Add CTA on the Brochure Cover
Best trifold brochure designs aren’t only beautiful but the ones that trigger user actions i.e. highlights CTA (call to action). After all, you must be willing for users to take certain actions after reading your brochure & it could be anything like:
- Enroll Now
- Book your Flat before (date) & get (%) Discount
- Call Us for Inquiries
Such action-triggering text should be highlighted properly, just as this template does. Moreover, you can also include QR Code or add social profile codes for users to get in touch by scanning them instantly.
5. Better share it with Icons
Like it is always believed (and indeed true), pictures always make for better representation. Take this as one of your default tri fold brochure design ideas to always have graphics included in brochure templates.
To make the concept clear, we will show you how it looks with & without icons.
Icons make it easy to understand, right? Without reading what’s next, icons make the signals clear for what’s ahead. They’re a win-win for upgraded brochure designs giving a sass touch. Here are a few instances where you can use them without fail:
- Address (just put in Google Map icon & they can locate address section)
- Tickets (as it illustrates, it can either be used for booking or win free tickets stuff)
- Money Bag (this can be used to reflect the price range of your real estate project, for example)
6. Use nothing but High-Resolution Images Only
The images that you use on trifold brochure designs introduce your brand. It will be the worst nightmare if they look amazing on-screen but fail to make it when printed. Come on, who will look at a brochure with blurry images?
You can save multiple designing roundups using high-resolution images from FreePik or Stock Images instead of right-clicking to save from Google. Make it a rule of thumb: “I will use HD images only”.
7. Choose Images that don’t break the theme
Images are inevitable for any promotional stuff, be it a brochure, flyer, or banner. Well, the type of images you use should make sense with the theme. The images should sync with the hues & tones of the brochure. Let us help you out with an instance:
You can always find similar images that match the visual context of the brochure design & make it look marvelous, don’t you agree?
8. Adjust contrasts to focus & defocus Images & Text
You may not want to highlight images/text all the time. Sometimes, you may need to put images in the backdrop & bring features & functionalities at the forefront. Are you wondering how to do this?
Simply apply color filters. It will only mute background images & throws light on content. Without any designing knowledge, you can apply it with selector, as follows:
9. Include Timeline, wherever possible
Remember how resumes have transformed as a compact with timeline display? Likewise, you can always use a timeline as a go-to feature to reflect the company’s history, product success, and so on.
Even complicated ideas can be explained smoothly with a pictorial timeline. Much information can be included without looking messy.
You can club text, graphics & illustrations to feature the stuff that steals the show. When done well, a timeline structure can be the heart of your tri fold brochure design.
10. Be consistent about typefaces throughout the brochure
Remember why you’re creating these trifold brochures – to be readable. Make sure the purpose is fulfilled throughout the brochure design. The fonts you choose are clear readable & headers are making sense by differentiating from the content.
Pro Tip: You can use the fonts that belong to the same family by increasing the size for headers & adding bold effects. It will reduce the time & efforts to search for equivalent fonts.
11. Don’t cover every inch, have whitespaces too
Filling every inch is too overwhelming, eh? Leave ample whitespace that doesn’t make your brochure look like a blunder! Too much text will make it boring & non-appealing at times.
As shared in point #5, utilize spaces smartly by replacing text with icons, wherever necessary. Let us define what “whitespace” means for brochure:
- Spacing between images & content
- Spacing between lines in the same paragraph
- Spacing between three sections of tri-fold brochure (the most important one that allows folding look clutter-free)
12. Go for unique & contemporary trifold brochure style
Standard size & design suggestions prevail, but who says you cannot innovate with style?
You can experiment with the way your brochure opens, how the sections are readable & do anything that’s running in your mind. You can’t imagine how powerful it is to use a Tri-Fold Brochure Maker online & design a professional brochure by yourself.
13. Know how to make a simple tri fold brochure template stunning
Making the tri fold brochure template look stunning with simplicity is an art & not everyone is an artist. Choose soft hues; pick content blocks & simple patterns that satisfy your purpose.
14. Have any processes? Explain it brilliantly
All-time hit trifold brochure design ideas are evolving & loom what’s in! Sketch out the processes, or should we say “critical” elements of processes that mark down the importance of your brand.
Why should someone approach you? What makes your product/services special? Sometimes, providing such deep insights not just engage a reader but evoke interest to reach out to you.
For instance, explaining the production to the recycling process for your eco-friendly newspaper will arouse interest to contribute to green Earth, right? Also, the careful process of coffee bean manufacturing until it reaches customers will show your walk-ins how you’ve strived to serve the best coffee on the table.
If it fits your business idea, you should go for it!
15. Maintain continuity, if necessary
Continuity refers to many things – typography, images, content, etc. Well, if your trifold brochure design has images on the forefront, it should make a continuous appeal.
For instance, the image on the brochure cover & backside should be continuous. As someone opens & closes your brochure, it should make a smart outlook like this…
You’ll be saved from finding more images for the Brochure Templates!
- Select a size first
- Adopt ‘extra-mile’ approach to design tri fold brochure
- Make at least one partition as “Key Section”
- Add CTA on the Brochure Cover
- Better share it with Icons
- Use nothing but High-Resolution Images Only
- Choose Images that don’t break the theme
- Adjust contrasts to focus & defocus Images & Text
- Include Timeline, wherever possible
- Be consistent about typefaces throughout the brochure
- Don’t cover every inch, have whitespaces too
- Go for a unique & contemporary trifold brochure style
- Know how to make a simple tri fold brochure template stunning
- Have any processes? Explain it brilliantly
- Maintain continuity, if necessary
We hope you find this useful!
Don’t you think it’s exciting to design trifold brochures now with Brochure Maker app!